Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Sweet Little Sister

Love has no limits. The different forms of love (of Mom, Dad, Sisters ...) make anyone's life complete and lucky. We may be away from our dear ones...but never from their heart and their feelings.

I keep experiencing the same all the time, wherever and however I am. This is a recent mail from my sweet little sister that made me very happy (beyond limits). This message is too short...but carries a lot of Feelings:
***
This one is for u my dearest bhaiyya....in this story the brother is u and sister is....guess???? obviously me yaar

Here is a short story with a beautiful message...

Little girl and her big brother were crossing a bridge.The big brother was kind of scared so he asked his little sister,"Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."The little girl said, "No, big brother. You hold my hand.""What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled big brother."There's a big difference," replied the little girl."If I hold your hand and something happens to me,chances are that I may let your hand go.But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens,you will never let my hand go."
In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in itsbond.

So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting themto hold yours...
***
I couldn't resist myself from replying back to such a wonderful and lovely mail:
***
We'll hold each others hands forever buddy...I am there for you till the end of my life and even after that...promise :-)
Very good one! Thanks a lot for expressing your feelings like this.
With love,Annayya
***
Needless to say, she made my Day...it's the most memorable day in my life...am lucky :-)

No comments: